2 Jul 2018 - Approximately 40% of the world’s 7.6 billion people live within 62 miles (100km) of an ocean coast. For the other 60%, some of whom may never have even seen an ocean, the seas still play a vital role in their lives.
7 May 2018 - The current state of Trinidad and Tobago’s waste management and disposal system is receiving immediate and in-depth attention to ensure that the detrimental impact on human health and the environment from waste is mitigated.
4 Apr 2018 - Plastics entering coastal waters both absorb and release cadmium, lead and other toxic metals. Scientists are now trying to determine the impact of metal-contaminated plastic on marine life and ocean ecosystems.